1. (used to introduce a clause)
a. ahora que
Now that the president has announced her proposal for tax reform, we know how to defeat it.Ahora que la presidenta ha anunciado su propuesta de reforma tributaria, sabemos cómo derrotarla.
b. ya que
Now that the doctor has arrived, everyone is feeling much calmer.Ya que el médico ha llegado, todos se sienten mucho más tranquilos.
2. (used with a demonstrative)
a. eso sí
Now that is an idea I can support.Eso sí es una idea que puedo apoyar.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?