Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time).
1. (used to express quality, state, or attitude)
2. (used to express location)
a. I'm not
No, todavía no estoy en el parque, pero llegaré en unos cinco minutos.No, I'm not in the park yet, but I'll be there in about five minutes.
b. I'm not in (at home or the office)
Si llaman otra vez intentando vendernos algo, no estoy. Son unos pesados.If they call again trying to sell something to us, I'm not in. They're a bore.
3. (used with a gerund)
4. (used to express a frame of mind; used with "para")
Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?