no es malophrase
1. (used to refer to quality)
a. it's not bad
¿Qué te parece este vino? - No es malo, pero, con el precio que tiene, debería ser mejor.What do you think about this wine? - It's not bad, but given its price, it should be better.
b. isn't bad
El diseño de la alfombra deja mucho que desear, aunque el material no es malo.The carpet pattern leaves much to be desired, although the material isn't bad.
2. (used to refer to morals or behavior; third person singular)
3. (formal) (used to refer to morals or behavior; second person singular)
Yo sé que el el fondo no es malo, aunque se esfuerce por hacernos creer lo contrario.I know you're not bad deep down, even if you try hard to convince us otherwise.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?