1. (irritating) (South America)masculine or feminine noun
Qué molestoso es tu primo Pedro. No lo soporto.Your cousin Pedro is so annoying. I can't stand him.
2. (annoying person) (South America)
Bety siempre hace enojar a su hermano. ¡Es una molestosa!Bety always makes her brother mad. She's a nuisance!
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?