merendaste algo ayerphrase
1. (informal) (you ate something light in the afternoon; second person singular)
¿Comí algo entre el almuerzo y la cena ayer? - No recuerdo si merendaste algo ayer o no.Did I eat anything between lunch and dinner yesterday? - I can't remember whether you had an afternoon snack yesterday or not.
Merendaste algo ayer, pero hoy no podrás comer nada hasta la cena.You had tea yesterday, but today you won't be able to eat anything until dinner.
2. (informal) (you ate the evening meal; second person singular) (Ecuador)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?