me preocupo por tiphrase
1. (informal) (used to express a habitual or potential action; second person singular)
Llámame cuando llegues. Ya sabes que, si no, me preocupo por ti.Call me when you get there. You know that I worry about you otherwise.
Nadie me quiere. - Me preocupo por ti cuando hablas así.No one loves me. - I worry about you when you talk like that.
Claro que me preocupo por ti. Eres mi hija.Of course I care about you. You're my daughter.
2. (informal) (used to express a specific action in the present; second person singular)
Me preocupo por ti porque te veo triste y desanimado.I'm worried about you because I can see you're sad and dispirited.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?