1. (it's to my taste)
2. (I'm attracted to him or her)
a. I like him
¿Por qué lo miras así? - Es que me gusta.Why are you looking at him like that? - Because I like him.
b. I like her
Me gusta, es guapa, inteligente y simpática.I like her. She's beautiful, clever, and nice.
c. I like
Me gusta tu hermano, pero no se lo digas, por favor.I like your brother, but don't tell him, please.
3. (formal) (I'm attracted to you; singular)
4. (I enjoy)masculine noun
5. (computing, telecommunications)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?