me estás recomendando ese librophrase
1. (informal) (in statements; second person singular)
Me estás recomendando ese libro pero luego dices que es aburridísimo. ¿En qué quedamos? - Bueno, es el tipo de cosa que te gusta a ti, ¿no?You're recommending that book but then you say it's really boring. Make up your mind! - Well, it's the kind of thing you like, isn't it?
2. (informal) (in questions; second person singular)
¿Me estás recomendando ese libro? - No, solo estoy diciendo que a mí me gustaría leerlo.Are you recommending that book? - No, I'm just saying that I'd like to read it.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?