me echas de menosphrase
1. (informal) (in questions; second person singular)
¿Cuándo regresas a Colombia? - ¿Por qué? ¿Me echas de menos?When are you coming back to Colombia? - Why? Do you miss me?
2. (informal) (in statements; second person singular)
a. you miss me
A mí no me engañas. Yo sé que me echas de menos.You don't fool me. I know you miss me.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?