1. (they spent time) (Spain)
2. (you spent time) (Spain)
a. you had
Qué gusto que lo pasaron bien en el cine.I'm glad you had a good time at the movies.
3. (they gave a passing grade)
Marcos hizo un trabajo extra y lo pasaron.Marcos did an extra assignment, and they passed him.
4. (you gave a passing grade)
No entiendo por qué lo pasaron si le fue tan mal en el examen.I don't get why you passed him if he did terribly on the exam.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?