lo mismo digophrase
1. (used to congratulate or wish well)
2. (used to talk about characteristics)
a. you too
A ti lo que te pasa es que eres tonto. - Lo mismo digo.Your problem is that you're stupid. - You too.
b. so are you
Eres muy simpática. - Lo mismo digo.You're very nice. - So are you.
c. so do you
Estás guapísimo. - Lo mismo digo.You look great. - So do you.
Me caes muy bien. - Lo mismo digo.I really like you. - Likewise.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?