The pronoun "le" may be translated as "him," "her," "it," or "you" according to the context.
1. (irks him, her, you, or it)
Apaga la tele. Papá dice que está intentando dormir y le molesta.Turn off the TV. Dad says he's trying to sleep and it bothers him.
b. bothers him
No sé por qué le molesta tanto la luz. Quizá tenga un problema en la vista.I don't know why the light bothers him so much. Maybe he has an eyesight problem.
¿Por qué no quiere que cantemos? - No sé, le molesta y ya está.Why doesn't he want us to sing? - I don't know, it annoys him and that's that.
d. annoys him
Mi hermano está inaguantable hoy. Todo le molesta.My brother is being unbearable today. Everything annoys him.
2. (offends him, her, you, or it)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?