Showing results for comadre. Search instead for la comadre.
Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
A feminine noun is almost always used with feminine articles and adjectives (e.g. la mujer bonita, la luna llena).
1. (religious, relating to someone's role with one's own children)
2. (religious, relating to one's role with other people's children)
(person who lives nearby)
A word or phrase that is commonly used in conversational speech (e.g. skinny, grandma).
4. (indiscreet person)
Copyright © 2006 Harrap Publishers Limited
A noun is a word referring to a person, animal, place, thing, feeling or idea (e.g. man, dog, house).
1. (mujer chismosa)
a. gossip, gossipmonger
Collins Complete Spanish Electronic Dictionary © HarperCollins Publishers 2011
Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device