Showing results for chica. Search instead for la chica.
1. (young woman)
2. (old-fashioned) (cleaning lady)
La chica tiene que barrer el piso.The maid has to sweep the floor.
3. (colloquial) (form of address)
mira, chica, haz lo que quieraslook, dear o darling, you can do what you want
chica de alternegirl who works in bars on a commission basis, encouraging customers to drink B-girl
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?