1. (imperative; used to address one person)
2. (imperative; used to address multiple people)intransitive verb phrase
a. dejen ya (plural)
Just stop screaming and tell me what's going on!¡Dejen ya de gritar y díganme lo que está pasando!
3. (simply halt)interjection
a. dejar ya
I'm glad you got a new car, but I wish you would just stop talking about it already!Me alegro de que tengas un coche nuevo, ¡pero deja ya de hablar de él!
4. (used to request something cease)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?