1. (used to expand on a point)
a. solo digo
I am just saying that we should inform parents that there is a risk of a measles outbreak.Solo digo que deberíamos informar a los padres que existe el riesgo de un brote de sarampión.
I was just saying that you should visit your mother more often.Simplemente decía que deberías ir a visitar a tu madre más a menudo.
2. (used to justify a comment)
Maybe if they reduced the amount of junk food they eat, they wouldn't have so many health issues. Just saying, that's all!Tal vez si comieran menos comida basura, no tendrían tantos problemas de salud. Solo lo comento, ¡nada más!
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?