The band plays traditional acoustic music, including jigs, reels, and shanties.La banda toda música acústica tradicional, incluidas jigas, danzas escocesas y salomas.
A fiddler and a guitarist were playing a jig on the street corner.Un violinista y una guitarrista estaban tocando una giga en la esquina de la calle.
3. (mechanics)intransitive verb
4. (to dance)
Everyone in the pub was jigging and drink ale.Todos en el pub estaban bailando y tomando cerveza.
1. (dance, music)intransitive verb
a. la giga f, jiga (F)
a. bailar (a ritmo ligero)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?