1. (colloquial) (used when addressing an attractive woman) (Latin America)
a. thank you, gorgeus (colloquial)
Gracias, mamacita. ¿Cuánto te debo por el whisky?Thank you, gorgeous. How much do I owe you for the whiskey?
2. (colloquial) (used when addressing your mother) (Latin America)
a. thank you, Mommy (colloquial) (United States)
Te preparé un bocadillo para la excursión. - Gracias, mamacita.I made you a sandwich for the excursion. - Thank you, Mommy.
b. thank you, Mummy (colloquial) (United Kingdom)
Aquí tienes tu paga semanal. - ¡Gracias, mamacita, qué bien!Here's your pocket money for the week. - Thank you, Mummy! That's great!
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?