Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
go get it
A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time).
1. (imperative; used to address one person)
a. ve a buscarlo
A word of phrase used to refer to the second person informal “tú” by their conjugation or implied context (e.g. How are you?).
Where's the baby's bottle? Go get it, please.¿Dónde está el biberón? Ve a buscarlo, por favor.
b. vaya a buscarlo
A word or phrase used to refer to the second person formal “usted” by their conjugation or implied context (e.g. usted).
I can give you five minutes to bring me your essay. Go get it.Le puedo dar cinco minutos para traerme su ensayo. Vaya a buscarlo.
2. (imperative; used to address more than one person)
Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device