Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
An adjective is a word that describes a noun (e.g. the big dog).
Systems of control generally depend on fiducial relationships, that is, relationships based on trust.Los sistemas de control suelen depender de relaciones fiduciarias, es decir, relaciones basadas en la confianza.
Velazquez® Spanish and English Dictionary. Copyright © 2007 by Velazquez® Press. All rights reserved.
1. Passing through the center of graduation, referring to a fixed line. (Mathematics)
2. Belonging to faith or credit.
Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device