1. (little while lie)intransitive verb
2. (to tell little white lies)
Some people fib because they don't want to hurt others with the truth.Algunas personas dicen mentirillas para no lastimar a los demás con la verdad.
b. decir mentirijillas (Spain)
Stop fibbing. We know you're just making up nonsense.Deja de decir mentirijillas. Sabemos que estás inventando cosas nada más.
a. contar un cuento
b. meter una trola (Spain)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?