1. (masculine) (third person singular)
a. he looks handsome (masculine)
No sé cómo lo hace, pero, se ponga lo que se ponga, siempre está guapo.I don't know how he does it, but whatever he's wearing, he always looks handsome.
Tu hijo está guapo con el esmoquin.Your son looks handsome in his tuxedo.
c. he looks nice (masculine)
Está guapo con ese suéter. El rojo le sienta bien.He looks nice in that sweater. Red suits him.
d. looks nice
Tu nieto está guapo en esa foto.Your grandson looks nice in that photo.
2. (formal) (masculine) (second person singular)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?