Showing results for tablado. Search instead for el tablado.
Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
A masculine noun is used with masculine articles and adjectives (e.g. el hombre guapo, el sol amarillo).
1. (staging for a public event)
2. (stage for flamenco)
3. (premises where flamenco is performed)
Copyright © 2006 Harrap Publishers Limited
A noun is a word referring to a person, animal, place, thing, feeling or idea (e.g. man, dog, house).
1. (de teatro)
2. (de baile)
Collins Complete Spanish Electronic Dictionary © HarperCollins Publishers 2011
Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?