Showing results for sudamericano. Search instead for el sudamericano.
Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
An adjective is a word that describes a noun (e.g. the big dog).
1. (of South American origin)
This means that the noun can be masculine or feminine, depending on the gender of person it refers to (e.g. el doctor, la doctora).
2. (person from South America)
Copyright © 2006 Harrap Publishers Limited
A noun is a word referring to a person, animal, place, thing, feeling or idea (e.g. man, dog, house).
a. South American
Collins Complete Spanish Electronic Dictionary © HarperCollins Publishers 2011
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?