Showing results for cartucho. Search instead for el cartucho.
2. (replaceable vessel)
3. (coin binder)
4. (cone made of thin paperboard)adjective
5. (having no sexual experience) (Chile)
1. (de arma, tinta)
a. no direct translation
quemar el último cartuchoto play one's last card
3. (envoltorio; de monedas)
a. paper cone
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?