do you want anything elsephrase
1. (used to address one person)
2. (used to address multiple people)
a. quieren algo más (plural)
Here are the envelopes, paper clips, and pens you requested. Do you want anything else?Aquí tienen los sobres, los ganchitos y las lapiceras que pidieron. ¿Quieren algo más?
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?