1. (making use of the occasion)
Ve a la panadería y, de paso, ve a la tienda a comprar más mermelada.Go to the bakery, and while you're at it, go to the store and buy more jam.
3. (related to migration)
4. (not belonging to the chord)
Re funciona como nota de paso entre el do y el mi.D works as a passing note between C and E.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?