This word may also be spelled “celtíbero”.
1. (of Celtiberian origin)masculine or feminine noun
Los romanos conquistaron a las tribus celtibéricas.The Romans conquered the Celtiberian tribes.
2. (inhabitant of Celtiberia)
Los celtibéricos se aliaron con los cartagineses.The Celtiberians formed an alliance with the Carthaginians.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?