1. (colloquial) (education) (Spain)
No estudié para el examen, así que seguro que me llevo un cate.I didn't study for the exam, so I'm sure I will get a fail.
2. (colloquial) (glow) (Spain)
Marcos me dio un cate en la nariz y me hizo sangrar.Marcos gave me a punch on the nose and made me bleed.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?