1. (related to Castroism)masculine or feminine noun
El régimen castrista suele describirse como totalitario y tirano.The Castro regimen is usually described as totalitarian and tyrannical.
2. (person who supports Castroism)
Los castristas aplauden la igualdad social y las mejoras en la educación durante el gobierno de Fidel.Castro supporters applaud the social equity and the improvements in education during Fidel's rule.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?