Los granjeros usaban las cascarillas de trigo para alimentar su ganado.The farmers used the wheat husks to feed their livestock.
2. (colloquial) (irritable person) (Caribbean) (Southern Cone)adjective
Siempre hay una cascarilla en un equipo, ni modo.There's a quick-tempered person on every team, but what can you do?
3. (colloquial) (irritable) (Caribbean) (Southern Cone)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?