1. (small carrying container)
a. small basket
El mozo trajo la botella de vino y una canastilla con pan.The waiter brought the bottle of wine and a small basket of bread.
2. (clothes and accessories for a baby)
La fiesta de regalos para el bebé es mañana y ya compramos una canastilla.The baby shower is tomorrow and we've bought a layette.
1. (cesto pequeño)
2. (de bebé)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?