1. (colloquial) (sexually aroused)
2. (colloquial) (easily angered) (South America)masculine or feminine noun
¡No seas calentón! Era solo una broma.Don't be hotheaded! It was just a joke.
3. (colloquial) (sexually aroused person)
4. (colloquial) (person who gets angry easily) (South America)
Mi hermano es un calentón, y se va a enojar si te ve acompañándome a casa.My brother is a hothead, and he'll get angry if he sees you walking me home.
a. no direct translation
dar un calentón al arrozto heat up the rice
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?