caerle el veinteintransitive verb phrase
1. (colloquial) (to comprehend) (Mexico)
2. (colloquial) (to become aware) (Mexico)
a. to realize
No les ha caído el veinte que ya no están tan chavos.They haven't realized that they're not kids anymore.
b. to realise (United Kingdom)
Tu hermana se ve sacada de onda. - Sí, por fin le cayó el veinte que tiene que chambear si quiere irse de vacaciones.Your sister seems upset. - Yeah, she finally realised that she has to work if she wants to go on holiday.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?