The plural of "cachas" is "cachas."
1. (colloquial) (strong) (Spain)masculine noun
¿Cuándo te pusiste tan cachas? ¡Estás fenomenal, tío!When did you get so muscly? You look great, dude!
2. (colloquial) (strong muscular man) (Spain)
El nuevo novio de Juliana es un verdadero cachas.Juliana's new boyfriend is a real he-man.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?