1. (nut) (Honduras) (Mexico) (Nicaragua)
Mientras mirábamos la película, comimos cacahuates y semillas de girasol.While we were watching the movie, we ate peanuts and sunflower seeds.
b. monkey nut
La mesera nos trajo dos pintas de cerveza y un cuenco con cacahuates.The waitress brought two pints of beer and a small bowl of monkey nuts.
2. (botany) (Honduras) (Mexico) (Nicaragua)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?