1. (used to express certainty)
2. (used to express a doubt)
3. (colloquial) (used to express disbelief)
a. right (colloquial)
¿Así que tú eres el campeón mundial de karate? Claro, cómo no.So you are the karate world champion? Yeah, right.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?