Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
by this time
A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time).
1. (speaking about the future)
2. (speaking about the present)
3. (speaking about the past)
a. por entonces
They released their third album in 1976. By this time Anderson had become the leader of the band.Sacaron su tercer álbum en 1976. Por entonces, Anderson ya se había convertido en el líder de la banda.
b. para entonces
By this time the murderer was far away from the scene of the crime.Para entonces, el asesino estaba ya lejos del escenario del crimen.
Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?