Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time).
1. (used to introduce a new consideration)
a. aunque, por otro lado
In the end, Peter never turned up for the meeting, but then it was obvious he wasn't interested in the project.Al final, Peter no apareció en la reunión, aunque, por otro lado, era obvio que el proyecto no le interesaba.
b. pero en realidad
I can't believe Peter broke up with Susie, but then he didn't seem to be in love with her at all.No puedo creer que Peter haya cortado con Susie, pero en realidad no se lo veía para nada enamorado de ella.
2. (used to introduce a subsequent action)
Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device