1. (meal or group of tables where meal is offered)
3. (blow)transitive verb phrase
4. (to hit repeatedly; used to describe the action of wind or waves)
a. el mostrador de comidas, bufé (M)
a. el bufé (M)
buffet lunch(almuerzo tipo) bufé m
3. (at station)
a. la cafetería (F)
buffet carvagón restaurante, bar m
This word may also be spelled “bufet” or "bufé."
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?