1. (morning meal)intransitive verb
2. (to eat breakfast)
Don't forget to breakfast before the trip.Que no se te olvide desayunar antes del viaje.
1. (general)intransitive verb
a. el desayuno (M)
to have breakfastdesayunar
to have something for breakfastdesayunar algo
breakfast cerealcereales (de desayuno)
breakfast televisionprogramación matinal
a. no direct translation
to breakfast (on something)desayunar (algo)
Phrases with "breakfast"
Here are the most popular phrases with "breakfast." Click the phrases to see the full entry.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?