1. (in all places)
I've been looking all over for those scissors.Estuve buscando esas tijeras por todas partes.
2. (over the whole surface of)
3. (indicating characteristic behavior)adjective
a. típico de
That's David all over. He wouldn't pay a cent unless he had to.Eso es típico de David. No pagaría ni un centavo si no fuera necesario.
4. (indicating finality)preposition
5. (throughout all of)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?