1. (used to express disbelief)
Me dijo que el auto era suyo. ¡Ja!, sé de buena tinta que es de su hermano.He told me the car was his. Ha! I know very well that it's his brother's.
2. (used to express mockery)
Ja ja, muy chistoso.Ha ha, very funny.
a. no direct translation
(mujer) wife; (novia) bird (muy_familiar); chick (muy_familiar); (EEUU)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?