Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
I told him
A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time).
1. (short or defined period of time)
2. (long or undefined period of time)
a. le decía
When he was young, I always told him that being honest was the most important thing.Cuando él era joven, yo siempre le decía que lo más importante era ser honesto.
b. le contaba
My father told him our family's history again and again.Mi padre le contaba la historia de la familia una y otra vez.
Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?