Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time).
1. (used to express obligation or propriety)
2. (used to express probability)
3. (used to express a condition)
This refers to an idiomatic word or phrase for which there is no word-for-word translation.
no direct translation
If I should decide to rent that apartment, I would have to cut on my spending.Si decidiera alquilar ese departamento, debería reducir mis gastos.
If I should need your help, I would no doubt let you know.Si necesitara tu ayuda, sin duda te avisaría.
Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?