Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
I danced all night
A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time).
1. (short or defined period of time)
2. (long or undefined period of time)
a. bailaba toda la noche
When I was in college, I danced all night on Saturdays.Cuando estaba en la universidad, bailaba toda la noche los sábados.
b. bailaba la noche entera
I lived a crazy life in the big city. I danced all night and slept all day.Vivía una vida loca en la gran ciudad. Bailaba la noche entera y dormía el día entero.
Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device