Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
I am seeing
A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time).
1. (I usually have an appointment)
2. (I am dating)
3. (I am observing a process)
4. (I have a future appointment)
5. (I am perceiving at this moment)
a. estoy viendo
Lisa? Put on your TV now! Your husband is on Channel 4! - Yes, I am seeing him right now!¿Lisa? ¡Enciende la tele ya mismo! Tu marido está en Canal 4. - ¡Sí, lo estoy viendo en este momento!
Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device