Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
I am having
A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time).
1. (used to talk about future events)
2. (used to talk about ongoing events)
a. estoy pasando
I am having a bad time trying to quit smoking.Estoy pasando un mal rato tratando de dejar de fumar.
This refers to an idiomatic word or phrase for which there is no word-for-word translation.
no direct translation
Could I have a word with you? - In a moment. I am having lunch right now.¿Puedo hablar contigo? - En un momento. Ahora estoy almorzando.
I am having my dress taken in because I slimmed down.Me están achicando el vestido porque adelgacé.
Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device