Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
I am going to watch
A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time).
1. (I am going to see)
a. voy a ver
I am going to watch a movie tonight.Esta noche voy a ver una película.
b. voy a mirar
Guys, I'm leaving. I am going to watch a soccer game.Gente, me voy. Voy a mirar un partido de fútbol.
c. voy a observar
I am going to watch closely to see if there's any change.Voy a observar con atención para ver si hay algún cambio.
2. (I am going to keep under observation)
3. (I am going to be mindful of)
Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device