Are you going out tonight?phrase
1. (used to address one person)
2. (used to address multiple people)
a. ¿Van a salir esta noche? (plural)
Hello, Steve and Melinda. Are you going out tonight?Hola, Steve y Melinda. ¿Van a salir esta noche?
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?